My Dear Diary - Inspirational Themes: See Sea Fishes

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

See Sea Fishes

Walked along the beach and felt every step I made on the sands, saw sharply the horizon over there, all the way I saw was blue water with the breezes ran after each others to the beach and touched my wet toes.
This memory looked real in my eyes, used to have a small house which was only 500 m from the beach, and still could smell the aroma of the sea. Played the sea water with my hands and smelt them. An imagination was dancing in my head, went deep inside into the sea and met some fishes, greetings from seaweeds which waved to the right and left, with salty environment surround me... salty surround me...
Sea fishes live in the salty water, but why they are not salty like the enviroment surround them? how's that?... It is because they are alive! and why did I taste that fishes on my plate are salty? how's that?... It is because they die!
Can we try to act like a sea fish? even we live in a bad mental environment with no morals surround us? the answer is yes, anything bad cannot influence our life at all... if our hearts are alive. But if our hearts died,... I am sure that you can continue this sentence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

< h2 class=”sidebar-title”>Links < a href=”http://rieka-yogyakarta.blogspot.com/”>My Dear Diary - Yogyakarta Yes < a href=”http://riekapranawati.blogspot.com”> My Dear Diary - Travel to Cairo

<< Home