My Dear Diary - Inspirational Themes: Bee My Honey

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Bee My Honey


Eating breads with some honey is my favourite breakfast, applying some honey on my face is my best mask, and have one teaspoon of honey is my best natural medicine everyday.

Bees, those little creatures which have yellow and black colour, smooth fur, a pair of transparent fragile wings, and stings brought me the honey. They collected honey as their food reserves from many kind of flowers about 1-2 km from their nest. Besides honey, bee colony produced royal jelly, bee pollen, propolis, and bee venom and paraffin/wax. Bee venom is used to heal some diseases, paraffin/way is used in cosmetical industry. Propolis is used for pharmacy. Royal jelly and bee pollen which have high protein is used for increasing fertility and antibody.

Bees are busy workers, they will not sting you except you annoy their existancy. If you do that, they will fly after you wherever you run away.
A bee... you eat from good food resources and produces honey--a wonderful good thing for human being. It is a contrary in fact with flies. Flies consume bad and dirty foods, and if they perche on our foods, we will be sick!.
Can we eat from halal and good resources foods and produce good behaviour to animals, plants and other people? If you agree with me...what a beautiful life we have...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

< h2 class=”sidebar-title”>Links < a href=”http://rieka-yogyakarta.blogspot.com/”>My Dear Diary - Yogyakarta Yes < a href=”http://riekapranawati.blogspot.com”> My Dear Diary - Travel to Cairo

<< Home