My Dear Diary - Inspirational Themes: Arrogant Mirror

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Arrogant Mirror

I saw myself in the mirror, here is a creature created by the Almighty God. Allah has created me from my race with all the specific characters of body figure belong to my race.
Allah has given me the life that I have through till now and label me with exact age that people count from the first time I took breath in this world.This body cannot work alone. It has a companion inside. That is soul!
I cannot ask Allah to change my body to different one.
I cannot ask Allah to transfer my soul to other body.
I cannot ask Allah to have new body.
I cannot...

This body is only a mask.
This body is a loan from Allah.

I am soul, yes....
I am is what inside of me...

You are is what you are see in the mirror? do you see the reflection there is good looking or not?
when you found that the picture there does not fit to you so whose picture? and when you found that really satisfy you, will you be so proud?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

< h2 class=”sidebar-title”>Links < a href=”http://rieka-yogyakarta.blogspot.com/”>My Dear Diary - Yogyakarta Yes < a href=”http://riekapranawati.blogspot.com”> My Dear Diary - Travel to Cairo

<< Home