My Dear Diary - Inspirational Themes: Is Impossible Possible?

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Is Impossible Possible?

Is impossible nothing?

What will you do if you have a lot of fear to do anything while you do not know if you will be success or fail?
What will you have if you are afraid to have something or someone that might be hurt or harm you?
What will you be if you worry to be an outstanding man/woman and doing something that might be uncommon in your family, in your country, in your culture and custom?

so...
what will you have?
what will you do?
what will happen?

oh...
I will have nothing in this life!
My life STOPS!!
so...
impossible is really nothing...

I said I-my, not you...

1 Comments:

At 5:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi ya Rieka, all of that is tmam in addition, man/woman in some how should be stop to ask and try to do the needful things.
time-of asking what, why and when should be over and try to be proactive niether active.

Mahmoud

 

Post a Comment

< h2 class=”sidebar-title”>Links < a href=”http://rieka-yogyakarta.blogspot.com/”>My Dear Diary - Yogyakarta Yes < a href=”http://riekapranawati.blogspot.com”> My Dear Diary - Travel to Cairo

<< Home