My Dear Diary - Inspirational Themes: If I had Baby Girl...

Monday, February 16, 2009

If I had Baby Girl...

My message for my baby girl, if I had her someday...

My daughter,

Learn from my life ...

This life is hard when you make it hard and the life is easy when you make it easy, but do not make yourself easy to cry for nothing. Yes, God has given you tear and feeling within you, but do not use your tear for showing your weakness or winning somebody's heart.

My girl, I really want you to learn a lot from books, your own or other people's experiences. Emphasize that you will stand up for your life and be independence, and people will respect you as long as you love and respect yourself. Stand up for justice and principles in our religion.

Fight to get what you want and do not just stay where you are. Remember my daughter, a bird must fly away from its nest to find its food, please do your best and let God do the rest.

When you need someone to love you, do not give him all your love, take care of your body, your thought, your heart from sadness. You do not owe him his happiness and he does not owe you your happiness. I really want you to be wise when you are in relationship and do not lose yourself, cause my daughter, you are already completed.

Do not be like Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty or Snow White. I do not want you like them who are weak, do nothing and can only wait for princes or knights to get them out of hard life and bring them happiness right away.

My daughter, this life needs someone who is brave, get rid of fear, stand up, believe in your heart, get your life and thanks to God for giving you this beautiful life. You are valuable and unique creature and more valuable than just a body and status in your culture and society, you won your own life since God creates you for the first time where there are more than million of sperm as your competitors. You are a fighter, you are already the winner.
Smile... my girl, you will find true and pure love, a person who like to be with you when you are in good or bad mood... when you sick or fit... when you are look ugly or pretty, without seeing you as just a body or a meat, you will get someone who will love you as the way you are.
Smile... my girl, when he hurts you, do not give your tears but give him sanction. You deserve better, just remember what God said in :
Al Quran Sura Annur:3,

الزَّانِي لَا يَنكِحُ إلَّا زَانِيَةً أَوْ مُشْرِكَةً وَالزَّانِيَةُ لَا يَنكِحُهَا إِلَّا زَانٍ أَوْ مُشْرِكٌ وَحُرِّمَ ذَلِكَ عَلَى الْمُؤْمِنِينَ

Laki-laki yang berzina tidak mengawini melainkan perempuan yang berzina, atau perempuan yang musyrik; dan perempuan yang berzina tidak dikawini melainkan oleh laki-laki yang berzina atau laki-laki musyrik, dan yang demikian itu diharamkan atas oran-orang yang mu'min.

Al Quran Sura Annur:26,

الْخَبِيثَاتُ لِلْخَبِيثِينَ وَالْخَبِيثُونَ لِلْخَبِيثَاتِ وَالطَّيِّبَاتُ لِلطَّيِّبِينَ وَالطَّيِّبُونَ لِلطَّيِّبَاتِ أُوْلَئِكَ مُبَرَّؤُونَ مِمَّا يَقُولُونَ لَهُم مَّغْفِرَةٌ وَرِزْقٌ كَرِيمٌ

Wanita-wanita yang keji adalah untuk laki-laki yang keji, dan laki-laki yang keji adalah buat wanita-wanita yang keji (pula), dan wanita-wanita yang baik adalah untuk laki-laki yang baik dan laki-laki yang baik adalah untuk wanita-wanita yang baik (pula). Mereka (yang dituduh) itu bersih dari apa yang dituduhkan oleh mereka (yang menuduh itu). Bagi mereka ampunan dan rezeki yang mulia (surga).

So,... be angel all the time... be angel heart...

3 Comments:

At 1:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

u r angel without wings

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger Devil's Advocate said...

Qur'an 33:59 "Prophet! Tell your wives and daughters and all Muslim women to draw cloaks and veils all over their bodies (screening themselves completely except for one or two eyes to see the way). That will be better."
Ishaq:584 "Tell the men with you who have wives: never trust a woman."

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger Devil's Advocate said...

Tabari I:280 "Allah said, 'It is My obligation to make Eve bleed once every month as she made this tree bleed. I must also make Eve stupid, although I created her intelligent.' Because Allah afflicted Eve, all of the women of this world menstruate and are stupid."

 

Post a Comment

< h2 class=”sidebar-title”>Links < a href=”http://rieka-yogyakarta.blogspot.com/”>My Dear Diary - Yogyakarta Yes < a href=”http://riekapranawati.blogspot.com”> My Dear Diary - Travel to Cairo

<< Home