My Dear Diary - Inspirational Themes: Poem of Poet

Friday, February 20, 2009

Poem of Poet

* YOU*

My smile is there for you
My heart is beating for you
My soul within me is for you
My love I have a lot only for you
All I have is for you

Do not lose your love to me
Do not lose your affection to me
Do not lose your passion to me

All you have to do is don't be angry to me
Cause when you are angry,
I am... a loser
----
Maybe at the first time you read this poem, you will think that this poem is for a lover, but actually what I mean by "You" here is God, my God, Allah the Almighty. I am afraid when Allah angry with me I will be a loser and I do not want to be a loser till I die. I do not care with people say about me, what Allah says to me comes first.
Love to Allah is the most important than love to human being, Allah will never reject your love but human being can reject your love when you cannot fulfil their needs or requirements.
Allah will never leave you when you are in bad mood, but human being can leave you, cause you only annoy him/her.
Allah will not see you from your performance, you heart is the most important, but human being only see what he/she likes to see in vision only.
Allah will not give you bad words when you make him angry, but human being can shut and insult you when he/her angry.
Allah will never deny you when you need to talk anytime, Allah is availabe for you all the time, but human being can deny you cause he/she is very busy with works, family, friends, or still sleeping.
So to whom you will give your 100% love?
and to whom you will give your 25% love?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

< h2 class=”sidebar-title”>Links < a href=”http://rieka-yogyakarta.blogspot.com/”>My Dear Diary - Yogyakarta Yes < a href=”http://riekapranawati.blogspot.com”> My Dear Diary - Travel to Cairo

<< Home