My Dear Diary - Inspirational Themes: Perfect Imperfect Woman - Imperfect Perfect Woman

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Perfect Imperfect Woman - Imperfect Perfect Woman


Since I was a little girl and up to now, there is a public opinion whereas people usually women itself, included my grandmother, my mother, my aunty, my cousin, my teacher and girl friends, and from what I have read in many boooks or magazines, TVs, radios said that when a woman can pregnant and give birth to babies, it means that she is perfect woman. Everybody will be happy, a husband will be happy, a mother-in-law will be happy, ... etc.

But at otherside, people usually women itself give an public opinion that if a woman cannot pregnant and never give bith to babies, it means that she is Imperfect woman. Everybody will be sad, a husband will take other new wife, a mother-in-law will underestimate her... etc... and infertily always blame to woman.
And also since I was a little girl and up to know from what I heard about many scandals, gossips, issues as well as from mouth-to-mouth, electronics news or printed news that there are many pregnant women had aborted their fetus, because of bad attitude in the past. Or you can hear that many pregnant women delivered babies and killed them at the first time they took breath, or leave the babies at orphanage without prior notice or with small note near the babies, the underline here is irresponsible deeds.
From other experiences of some women whom called "Imperfect", even they cannot give birth to any babies, they adopt babies, raise them, care, protect, send them to schools, and love much them very much like their own biological kids, the underline here is responsible deeds.
What I do not understand here is women become their own enemies or the real enemies of women are women itself. So can you women change your mindset to see something like mentioned in this topic?, can you change your point of view to see issue in this topic? can you transform yourself and get enlightment to see other women whom you called "Imperfect" becomes perfect?
Which one is actually perfect and which one is actually Imperfect in your eyes?
Women who gave birth but then their do not care to their biological kids or...women who cannot gave birth but then they adopt, care, protect and raise their not biological kids till their grow up?
Which one of them is perfect?...

I remember last night one of my girlfriend said desperately wants to have a baby, she works and take master study now, but she does not have husband. I smiled...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

< h2 class=”sidebar-title”>Links < a href=”http://rieka-yogyakarta.blogspot.com/”>My Dear Diary - Yogyakarta Yes < a href=”http://riekapranawati.blogspot.com”> My Dear Diary - Travel to Cairo

<< Home