My Dear Diary - Inspirational Themes: The End Story of A Wisdom Tooth

Monday, May 11, 2009

The End Story of A Wisdom Tooth

I really do not have serious problems with my teeth, cause they are tidy and have good shine white colour hehehe... since I was little girl, my parents asked and controlled me a lot in taking care of my own teeth. Luckly, I never get toothache seriously, if just pain...yes. As I grew up, my wisdom teeth grew as 2 were up and 2 were down, so now I have 32 teeth. One of these wisdom teeth did not grow perfectly, cause of not enough space I think hihihihi... It annoyed me, in particular when I was eating,... I felt that I chewed my own flesh.

2 weeks ago, while my best friend, a dentist asked me to visit the dental hospital for checking up my teeth for free... yes...yes on reason for healty mouth and beauty, I went there....and enjoyed the new blue dental chair and first check-up treatment.

As the checking up went to the last wisdom tooth at the right side up, my best friend told me that my tooth would bring complication problem in future. After hard discussion between us, I decided to have wisdom teeth extraction. But I need time to prepare my mental and phsycal, cause you know... I never get problem with my teeth before all my life!...

After a week later, again I went to the dental clinic of my best friend happily. Check my blood tension, check this and that etc...etc... time for extraction was begun... I laid down calmly and ready for extraction treatment.

The extraction begun at 9.30 am, my dear dentist gave me local anesthetic to numb the area where the tooth will be removed. It would prevent pain. To remove my lovely wisdom tooth, my dentist opened up the gum over the tooth and take out the bone that was covering the tooth. But, it was really hard work to do, even I have got rontgen for my wisdom tooth, it was hold on the bone tighly, many drills had been used, much bleeding, I was very tired and the dentist said cause of my mouth is small, it became hard work to remove the tooth.

My dear dentist decided to cut my gum to remove the 'naughty' tooth from its place. After work hard, finally, After the wisdom tooth had been removed, I needed stitches and no need to removed after a few days. It was success!!!!... the surgery was from 9-30am - 12-15 pm. I was really tired, and the dentist told me that I was a strong girl...hehehe alhamdulillah.

My dentist then gave me painkillers and antibiotic, I am allergic with penicilin, amoxilin, tetratcilin and ponstan. The dentist said... ooooh you are allergic with cheap abtibiotics an anagesics. So I got expensive ones! But it was OK cause healing is important...

For a while, I need take more rest and stop doing high activity, such as performing my hobby to swim. My chubby cheek become more chubby on the left side and some hurt at my mouth. It only takes 1 week to be normal again.

Relax and rest for a while for good health is more important., of course with beauty smile out and inter-mouth. ;)

PS: Don't look at the dental plate-chair... I did not want do that, cause I know many blood spot everywhere and that would make me weaker and weaker if i saw my blood. So... stay calm... relax... trust your dentist... have positive feeling that it will be fine, and do not forget to pray. Thanks so much to Nana.

Have a nice smile!....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

< h2 class=”sidebar-title”>Links < a href=”http://rieka-yogyakarta.blogspot.com/”>My Dear Diary - Yogyakarta Yes < a href=”http://riekapranawati.blogspot.com”> My Dear Diary - Travel to Cairo

<< Home